Sunday, February 2, 2014

Songography - I Would Walk 500 Miles

There are just so many reasons not to.
 I know I started the year off with good intentions.  Not too lofty - reasonable. Or so I thought.
 I would go to the gym three or four times a week.
Has that actually happened?  Ummm....no.
There are always more important things to do - like check out Pinterest. 
 For just five minutes.

It's two hours later??? what the....?!?!?!

I have to take 500 steps away from the machine and get to work on my 500 steps at the gym.
500 miles?  That might be pushing it a little bit.

I would should walk 500 miles
5/52


Of course it doesn't help matters that around my neck of the woods it would be easier to walk 500 miles on these babies.


I'll use any excuse that I can.

Before I step away from the machine I'm going to check out You'll Shoot Your Eye Out
for this week's responses to Songography.
THEN I'm going to the gym.
For real.
(I think)





9 comments:

  1. hehe...i like your switch-a-roo!! nice sneakers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! This made me smile. I "should" walk more, too. I've gotten in the habit of taking a morning and afternoon walk break at work. Now I really look forward to these 15-minute walks. A year ago, I didn't think I would be saying that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything you wrote also describes me! At least you thought to photograph your sneakers. That's more action than mine get! Ok...I'm heading out to take a walk NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes that first step is the hardest. I'm loving those pink shoes and am so glad I don't have to wear the 2nd ones (although it is snowing here as we speak).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha...totally relate to the Pinterest black hole...add in Etsy and I might never see the light of day! So glad to see you and your blog more these days...even if it means you aren't walking' :). Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can do it - but I totally hear ya on pulling away from the computer, it sucks so much time out of a day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I giggled when I read your post...I think most of us can relate! We looked into getting snowshoes for christmas...I thought we would not use them much...ha ha not I sure wish I had bought them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. xoxo