Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I'm finally jumping into Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  YAY!  I've been wanting to for awhile.  It seems like every week I think -  I'm doing it this week!  Then all of a sudden it's Sunday and I only have photos for 2 or 3 prompts.  Where does the time go? So, it's Sunday and I have 5 PHOTOS!  Drum roll please (not because the photos are great, but because I have something for each prompt)  Quantity, not quality for now. Baby steps!

1. Strike a pose
 I love the pose on this statue in front of the Brandywine River Museum.

2. Hobby
 Dreaming of building a studio over my garage someday.  Right now I'm thankful for my teeny-tiny room.

3. Footwear

My yucky old slippers...love them.

4. Shiny
 This one was tough - the rhinestones in the middle of this charm will have to do!

 5. Color Me Green
And that's it for this week!

Scavenger Hunt Sunday



8 comments:

  1. nice photos....great scavenger hunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good shots! I love the shot with the slippers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool set. Like the slippers and fire...so cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like th slippers too, warm glowy feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of photos! Especially your slippers shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Great to see you on Scavenger Hunt, I think you are gonna get hooked REAL quick! haha. Love that "hobby" shot Kathy. And I sure hope you are holding a glass of wine in your "footwear" capture.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I really liked your Hobby shot. Great to see you join up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. xoxo