Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Memories, Dreams and Reflections

2011 was a year of growth.  I didn't realize just how much growth until I went back through my photos to participate in Ashley Sisk's Memories, Dreams and Reflections challenge over at Ramblings and Photos.  (I love her blog!) I didn't think I'd have pictures for all of her prompts, but I had more than I expected, considering that I was using a point & shoot sporadically and took my new DSRL camera out of the box in, like, September!  I have some new goals for 2012 - take more pictures to help me cherish the year, organize them better and get more acquainted with Photoshop to improve them.
Here is what I came up with :
         Me

A little self-portrait for an art journal page.  I hope to spend more time creating at this table in 2012.

I Love You

even though you were not happy about taking this pic!


Still Laughing (more like smiling...)

Playfulness...I want to have more of that in my life in 2012.  This horse was certainly enjoying the moment!  He brought a smile to my face.

Winter Wonderland


Birthday

My baby turned 18 this year.

Summer Days
Fun in the sun with my girls :)

All Smiles
Playing with my pop's old camera.  Sweet memories.

Autumn Harvest



Home
Philly at night

Celebrate
Santa came!
(Kim Klassen and her textures are awesome)

Let's Do It Again

Pizza and champagne night-in

I Miss You


We lost my Grandmom this past year.  This was one of her Christmas ornaments that my family added to our tree.  Miss you, Gran!

Beautiful



I hope that someday she discovers just how beautiful she is.
 It was a beautiful day and a beautiful gift to watch her with her camera.

Don't Ever Change
Although you're a man now, you will always be my sweet boy. You have such a warm way about you - and a great way with kids.  Hope that never changes.

Hopes & Dreams



My hope is for everyone to have peace and happiness in 2012!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great year - I really like your home shot. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures! creative idea with your me picture. Great job and great memories.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. xoxo