Friday, November 11, 2011

How can you lose a whole day? It started out innocently enough - just looking at some blogs and uploading a few photos. Next thing you know I'm knee deep in a Photoshop book, trying to figure out how to organize my photos and use the program more effectively. I think I added to my knowledge base, but never got around to cooking dinner. Luckily I have an understanding family who will make themselves PB&J in a pinch! (I did throw in a few loads of wash, so the guilt isn't toooo bad)

Worked on overcoming my fear of shooting in public. Spent a lovely fall afternoon walking around Head House Square in Philly, snapping some pics. Ran into my teacher from a photo class I took - what are the chances? And me trying to be inconspicuous pretending I knew what I was doing! Nabbed.




Maybe there will be dinner tomorrow, but I'm not promising anything ;)

2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the pumpkins lined up above the one doorway. And that red door! My favorite!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW...I lost your email address! Could you send me an email with it? I need to apologize for dropping off the face of the Earth! :)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. xoxo